Contact Us

Car Audio City
2907 Highland Ave.
National City, CA 91950
619-474-8551

Name
Name

2097 Highland Avenue
National City, CA, 91950
United States

(619) 474-8551

Car Audio City in National City is San Diego's best auto shop for audio and video systems, Lambo doors installation, car security/alarms, window tinting and more.

Upgrade Your Car with Professionally Tinted Windows

Auto Blog | San Diego

Learn more about Lambo doors, stereo systems, car alarms/security and more in Car Audio City's San Diego auto blog.

Upgrade Your Car with Professionally Tinted Windows

Car Audio City

If you want to invest in your vehicle and and want an upgrade that not only looks great, but provides a wide range of benefits, consider professional window tinting from San Diego’s best window tinting shop.

car-window-tinting-san-diego


A professionally tinted car can add a sleek aesthetic value to any vehicle, without costing an arm and a leg. Tinted windows also can help preserve your car’s interior, add an extra layer of privacy, reduce glare during peak sun hours, and even help protect your skin!


Protect Your Upholstery, Protect Your Skin


Here in San Diego, the sun shines bright almost 365 days a year. It can be 80 degrees in November, which is why you should protect your vehicle from Southern California’s strong harmful rays.


At Car Audio City, we use American Standard Window Film (ASWF), which is manufactured in the USA and known for its superior quality. This type of window tinting blocks 99% of harmful UV rays that can cause premature aging and cancer on your skin. The blocking of UV rays also reduces the amount of heat allowed to enter the vehicle when it’s parked, helping to preserve your car’s dashboard and seats, as well as preventing fading and cracking.


Stop Squinting, Start Tinting


We’ve all experienced it; driving back home from a long road trip to San Diego and of course, you’re driving west, right when the sun is setting. The glare and blinding light from the evening sun can not only be a nuisance, but also a driving distraction and pose a potential safety hazard. Most window tints, including ASWF, are measured by the amount of light they allow to penetrate. For example, a 5% window tint is one of the darkest shades you can buy, as it only allows through 5% of light, and blocks out the remaining 95%. Think of it like putting a pair of sunglasses on your windshield. When looking for the perfect shade to cut down on glare, consult with a specialist.


Protect Your Valuables with Car Window Tinting


While San Diego has proven to be a relatively safe city in terms of crime, theft and car break-ins in California are some of the highest in the country. It’s important to always park your vehicle in well-lit areas, and lock your doors, but even when you take precautions like these, you car can become susceptible to theft.


Car window tinting can reduce the visibility of back windows, making it more difficult for thieves to see inside and prompt a break in.


At Car Audio City, our friendly sales associates will able to educate you about which transparency of tint would look best, and provide the most benefits for you and your vehicle. Our window tinting service is by appointment only, so if you’re thinking of upgrading your vehicle, contact our shop today!


SOUCRES:

https://www.windowfilm.com/Objectives/glare.html

http://northamerica.llumar.com/film-benefits/for-car-owners